Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crepes

We had overnight guests from out of town, so I wanted to make a good breakfast.  This is what I found...although I forget where I found it...

1 c flour (It says all purpose, but I always use whole wheat for everything and it still tastes good)
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 c milk
4 large eggs
3 tbsp butter

Combine all ingredients in a blender.  Let sit for 10 minutes.  Then pour better into pan and flip like pancakes.


I probably made them thicker than they should be, but they still tasted delicious.

There are so many ways you can top them.

Here is what we did:

-Sour cream, strawberries, and brown sugar (sounds weird..but it's delicious.  Got this idea from 'Pamela's Diner' in Pittsburgh)

-Blueberries and maple syrup

-Nutella and banana

No comments:

Post a Comment